Join the March Love & Lemons Cooking Club Challenge! It’s easy to enter and one lucky winner will receive a prize. Find all the details below.
In October, I created the Love & Lemons Cooking Club to celebrate our wonderful community of readers. It’s super simple – every month I choose a recipe. You do, and you Send me an email a photo. At the end of the month, I randomly select a winner to receive a prize.
I love the sense of community that comes from so many people who cook up a recipe every month. We’re kicking off our March Challenge today with Overnight Oats, and I hope you join in the fun! Here is how it works:
Join the Love & Lemons Cooking Club
- Each month, I choose a seasonal recipe. Sign up for our mailing list so you know as soon as I share each month’s recipe.
- Make this recipe during the month.
- Send a photo to LoveAndLemonsCookingClub@gmail.com At the end of the month. This time, the deadline is March 31!
- For a bonus entry, leave a comment (include your first and last name) on the Challenge Recipe blog post after submitting your photo.
The prize: a $ 200 Whole Foods gift card!
At the end of the month, I will randomly select a winner and post all the photos. This time we give a $ 200 Whole Foods Gift Card.
This month we’re going from dinner to breakfast and making oats for the night! This easy, pre-made breakfast recipe is naturally vegan and gluten-free if you use certified gluten-free oats.
Now, toppings are half the fun of Overnight Oats. I suggest several combinations in my recipe, but I don’t feel tied to them. I want to see some creative topping combinations that YOU have! The sky is the limit here – experiment with fresh or dried fruit, nuts, seeds or coconut, nut butter, tahini, coconut flakes or any spices you like.
Have fun making a bowl of oats you love!
Take part in the March challenge!
Want to participate? Here is what you need to do:
- Prepare my oats overnight during March. Get creative with these toppings!
- Send a photo to LoveAndLemonsCookingClub@gmail.com before March 31.
- For a bonus entry, leave a comment on the Overnight Oats blog post after submitting your photo. (One photo and one bonus per person – please leave your first and last name on your comment so I can match it to your email submission.)
- Subscribe to our mailing list to find out next month’s recipe!
I will randomly select a winner and share all of your photos in early April.
Last month’s challenge
Last month’s recipe was my cauliflower soup. I’m a HUGE fan of this creamy vegan soup, and it looks like you were too! Many of you said you liked the addition of miso, and a few of you asked for more miso recipes. Now that you have it on hand, try using it in …
You’ll also find miso recipes in my cookbooks, like the Quinoa Miso Bowls with Kale and Eggs on page 45 of Love and lemons everyday or the creamy fettuccine with Brussels sprouts on page 65 of The Love & Lemons cookbook.
And now… your photos!
Dollianne was our February winner:
Take part in the March Cooking Club Challenge by…
- Make my oats overnight during March. We can’t wait to see all of your topping combinations!
- Sending a photo to LoveAndLemonsCookingClub@gmail.com before March 31.
- Leave a comment on the Overnight Oats Blog for a bonus entry after submitting your photo. (One photo and one bonus per person – please leave your first and last name on your comment so I can match it to your email submission.)