Join the April Love & Lemons Cooking Club challenge! It’s easy to enter and one lucky winner will receive a prize. Find all the details below.
Last fall, I created the Love & Lemons Cooking Club to celebrate our wonderful community of readers. It’s super simple – every month I choose a recipe. You do, and you send me a picture. At the end of the month, I randomly select a winner to receive a prize.
I love the sense of community that comes from so many people making a recipe every month. We’re kicking off our April Challenge today with our Caesar Salad Recipe, and I hope you join in the fun! Here is how it works:
Join the Love & Lemons Cooking Club
- Each month, I choose a seasonal recipe. Sign up for our mailing list so you know as soon as I share each month’s recipe.
- Make this recipe during the month.
- Send a photo of it to LoveAndLemonsCookingClub@gmail.com by the end of the month. This time the deadline is April 30!
- For a bonus entry, leave a comment (include your first and last name) on the Challenge Recipe blog post after submitting your photo.
The prize: a $ 200 Whole Foods gift card!
At the end of the month, I will randomly select a winner and post all the photos. This time we give a $ 200 Whole Foods Gift Card.
With the season for springtime produce like lettuce, radishes and herbs, I thought this would be the perfect time to make a salad at the Cooking Club. This fresh take on a classic Caesar salad makes a great healthy lunch, and it’s also a very versatile side dish for dinner. Serve it with pasta, pizza, veggie burgers… the options are endless!
To make this recipe vegan, skip the cheese (you can sprinkle a bit of this vegan parmesan on instead) and make the vegan Caesar dressing variation in the recipe notes. To make it gluten-free, skip the croutons and replace them with very crispy chickpeas.
Take part in the April challenge!
Want to participate? Here is what you need to do:
- Prepare my Caesar salad during the month of April.
- Send a photo of it to LoveAndLemonsCookingClub@gmail.com by April 30th.
- For a bonus entry, leave a comment on the Caesar Salad blog post after submitting your photo. (One photo and one bonus per person – please leave your first and last name on your comment so I can match it to your email submission.)
- Subscribe to our mailing list to find out next month’s recipe!
I will randomly select a winner and share all of your photos in early May.
Last month’s challenge
Last month’s recipe was my oats for the night. Loved seeing all the creative topping combinations you could imagine! Here are a few that caught my eye:
- Fionna added passion fruit and chia seeds.
- Deanna added mashed pumpkin, nutmeg and pepitas.
- Paula garnished hers with blueberry and basil jam with lemon and almonds.
- Curry made Maple Tahini oats with caramelized bananas.
- And MANY of you have topped yours with chocolate! Yum. 🙂
Here are all your photos:
Sara, our March winner, made an overnight oat carrot cake with grated carrots, hot spices and vanilla and topped with golden raisins, walnuts, walnut flakes. coconut and hemp seeds. They look delicious, Sara!
Take part in the April Cooking Club Challenge by …
- Make my Caesar salad during the month of April.
- Sending a photo to LoveAndLemonsCookingClub@gmail.com before April 30.
- Leave a comment on the Caesar Salad blog post for a bonus entry after submitting your photo. (One photo and one bonus per person – please leave your first and last name on your comment so I can match it to your email submission.)